Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Red, White, & Blue - Invite us to your BBQ

Summer is already here and while I am not happy about the familiar 100+ degree weather, I am happy to be in summer mode. I want to be invited to BBQs and share smores & secrets. While perusing one of my favorite blogs, I spotted the perfect decorations for your BBQ, once you invite me ofcourse.


C'mon, I'll even help you out by finding you a free invitation!


Naturally, I will wear a frilly frock to match the decor. Mod Cloth always comes through for me. This beauty should be on my door step in a matter of days.


Still not convinced? Check out this cute party for inspiration. I really love how Ashley made the chairs so colorful. This table set up could almost be an Alice in Wonderland tea party. I can just see myself trapsing across it all Hatter style. I won't do it at your party though.



xo

No comments: